AIPS - Albanian interbank payment system for large-value payments
AIPS - Albanian Interbank Payment System is a Real-Time Gross Settlement system. AIPS processes all interbank large-value payments, in the Republic of Albania in the national currency.
AIPS has been running live since 31 January 2004.
Participants in AIPS include the Bank of Albania and 12 commercial banks, as direct participants, and the Ministry of Finance and Economy as an indirect participant. Also, the AECH and the AFISaR and card schemes settle their positions in AIPS.
AIPS operates during 08:30 – 16:30
- AIPS Rules and Procedures
- Tariffs of system - AIPS according to the decision No.12 dated 23.02.2011
- Participants and Code BIC in system AIPS
- Contract Tip of participant in AIPS
- Annexes of the Contract Tip for participation in AIPS
- New participant membership in AIPS
- AIPS operating schedule according to the dicision No.12 dated 23.02.2011
- AIIPS- Users Manual