AECH - Albanian Electronic Clearing House
The Bank of Albania has been providing the clearing service since 1997. This service provides for the processing of client-initiated cheques and interbank payment clearing.
The AECH is an automated clearing system for small value payments (less than ALL 1.5 million) in clearing sessions. It is fully integrated with AIPS and settles periodically multi-party net clearing results.
AECH has been running live since 8 July 2005.
Participants in AECH include the Bank of Albania and 14 commercial banks, as direct participants, and the Ministry of Finance and Economy as indirect participant.
AECH operates in three clearing sessions:
|Session I||08:35 - 10:00|
|Session II||10:35 - 12:30|
|Session III||13:35 - 14:45|
- Rule "On the functioning of the AECH System"
- Tariffs of system - AECH according to the decision No.12 dated 23.02.2011
- Participants in AECH
- Contract Tip of participant in AECH
- Annexes of the Contract Tip for participation in AECH
- New participant membership in AECH
- AECH operating schedule according to the decision No.12 dated 23.02.2011
- AECH - Retail Manual