Financial Stability Reports
The Financial Stability Report analyses important developments in the financial system and identifies the factors that represent a systemic risk. This report identifies and assesses risks faced by the financial system and its infrastructure, to give public authorities the opportunity to identify the necessary corrective measures.
It is published once e year, in Albanian and English.
- Financial Stability Statement for 2017 H1 [91.89 KB]
- Overview of main risks to Financial Stability [410.59 KB]
- International Developments [234.91 KB]
- Macroeconimic Developments in Albania [78.81 KB]
- Financial position and risk exposure of households and enterprises [594.91 KB]
- Financial Markets [654.98 KB]
- Payment system developments [173.40 KB]
- Financial System [680.20 KB]
- Banking Sector developments [3.22 MB]
- Assessing banking sector resilience through stress-testing [219.87 KB]