The Annual Report of the Bank of Albania describes the activity of the Bank of Albania over one year. It highlights the work and achievements of the Bank in view of fulfilling its medium-term development strategy goals.
The Report is presented by the Governor to the Parliamentary Commission of Economy and Finance and is subsequently published in the spring of the following year.
The financial statements of the Bank of Albania, together with the external auditor's opinion are an integral part of the Annual Report.
It is published, in Albanian and English, yearly.
- Foreword by the Governor [177.28 KB]
- 2021 Year in brief [89.83 KB]
- 1. Supervisory Council of the Bank of Albania [93.20 KB]
- 2. The activity of the Bank of Albania [4.94 MB]
- 3. Human resources [150.06 KB]
- 4. Internal audit [230.11 KB]
- 5. Medium-term development strategy of the Bank of Albania 2022-2024 [91.24 KB]
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AS AT AND FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2021 (WITH INDEPENDENT AUDITORS’ REPORT THEREON) [930.69 KB]
Annual Reports in years: