The Research Papers consist of research studies and analyses on subjects related to theoretical and practical aspects, relevant for current and future economic and financial developments.
Note: The views expressed in the Research Papers are solely of the author/s and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Albania.
- Fiscal policy, output and financial stress in the case of developing and emerging European economies: a threshold VAR approach
- Has the crisis changed the monetary transmission mechanism in Albania? An application of kernel density estimation technique
- The macroeconomic pass-through effects of monetary policy through sign rectrictions approach: In the case of Albania
- Euroization Drivers and Effective Policy Response. An Application to the Case of Albania
- A financial cycle for Albania (2017) V. Kota, A. Goxhaj (Saqe)
- Exploring leading indicators of banking crisis in the case of Albania (2017) O. Kocillari
- Fiscal sustainability Across the EU and Other PotenTial Member countries
- The probability of sudden stops of capital flows:The case of Albania
- Imported inflation of consumer goods and its contribution to the national inflation
- The Adequacy Level of Foreign Reserve holdings: a new approach