The Annual Report of the Bank of Albania describes the activity of the Bank of Albania over one year. It highlights the work and achievements of the Bank in view of fulfilling its medium-term development strategy goals.
The Report is presented by the Governor to the Parliamentary Commission of Economy and Finance and is subsequently published in the spring of the following year.
The financial statements of the Bank of Albania, together with the external auditor's opinion are an integral part of the Annual Report.
It is published, in Albanian and English, yearly.
- Foreword by the Governor [112.79 KB]
- Highlights of 2018 [117.05 KB]
- Chapter I - Activity of the Supervisory Council of the Bank of Albania [96.22 KB]
- Chapter II - Activity of the Bank of Albania during 2018 [3.10 MB]
- Chapter III - Internal audit [351.41 KB]
- Chapter IV - Human Resources [209.03 KB]
- Chapter V - Medium-term development strategy of the Bank of Albania 2019-2021 [75.06 KB]
- Financial Statements [531.79 KB]
- Statistical Appendix [389.25 KB]
Annual Reports in years: