The Annual Report of the Bank of Albania describes the activity of the Bank of Albania over one year. It highlights the work and achievements of the Bank in view of fulfilling its medium-term development strategy goals.
The Report is presented by the Governor to the Parliamentary Commission of Economy and Finance and is subsequently published in the spring of the following year.
The financial statements of the Bank of Albania, together with the external auditor's opinion are an integral part of the Annual Report.
It is published, in Albanian and English, yearly.
- Mission of the Bank of Albania [316.56 KB]
- Foreword by the Governor [447.05 KB]
- Highlights of 2017 [353.76 KB]
- Organisational structure of the Bank of Albania [57.67 KB]
- Chapter I - Activity of the Supervisory Council of the Bank of Albania [378.39 KB]
- Chapter II - Activity of the Bank of Albania during 2017 [3.76 MB]
- Chapter III - Development of institutional capacities [536.06 KB]
- Chapter IV - Internal audit [507.54 KB]
- Chapter V - Medium-term development strategy of the Bank of Albania [351.32 KB]
- Statistical Appendix [1.54 MB]
Annual Reports in years: