The shop of the Museum of the Bank of Albania offers for sale a rich collection for all those persons interested in purchasing Albanian banknotes and coins for numismatic purposes.
You can go to the shop of the Museum of the Bank of Albania, during the opening hours:
From Monday to Friday:
- 09:00 – 12:00
- 13:00 – 15:00
Payment can be made:
- At the store of the Museum of the Bank of Albania through POS, with a debit/credit card.
- Bank transfer to the Bank of Albania’s account for numismatic purchases:
Bank of Albania
Purchase of Numismatics
Please note that you cannot pay in cash.
You can also go to the regional branches of the Bank of Albania where you can order numismatic values for purchase, and after paying them through bank transfer, you can withdraw them to the relevant branch, at the following addresses:
- Branch of the Bank of Albania in Elbasan:
Lagjja "28 Nëntori", Rruga "11 Nëntori", pranë Prefekturës Elbasan
- Branch of the Bank of Albania in Gjirokastra:
Lagja "Varosh", pranë Qarkut Gjirokastër.
- Branch of the Bank of Albania in Korça:
Bulevardi "Gjergj Kastrioti", Korçë;
- Branch of the Bank of Albania in Lushnja:
Lagja "Kongresi i Lushnjës", prapa Bashkisë Lushnjë;
- Branch of the Bank of Albania in Shkodra:
Lagja "Qemal Stafa", Rruga "13 Dhjetori", pranë Prefekturës Shkodër;
You may consult the price list of numismatic values:
- Prices of banknotes and coins that are not legal tender
- Prices of banknotes and coins that are legal tender
- Prices of commemorative coins and medallions
If you have any question, contact us at:
Bank of Albania,
“Skënderbej Square” No. 1, Tirana
Tel: + 355 4 241 93 01/2/3/9/10/11 ext. 2216
Fax: + 355 4 241 94 08