Book a visit at the Museum
The Museum of the Bank of Albania, after a period of interruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic, starts its activity and is visited by the public and all interested parties.
The opening of the Museum is accompanied by compliance with mitigation measures to prevent the spread of the virus, according to protocols set by the Ministry of Health and Social Protection (MSHMS).
Everyone can visit the Museum of the Bank of Albania with Albanian and English guideson schedules: 09.00; 1100; 1400 on days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Guests in groups (maximum allowed is up to 5 people) can book their visit in advance at:
/Muzeu_dhe_Edukimi/Muzeu_i_Bankes_se_Shqiperise/Rezervo_viziten/ , or go to the reception of the Bank of Albania.
How to visit the Museum of the Bank of Albania
RULES OF INTRODUCTION
- Admission to the Museum is free.
- Entry into the Bank is done with an identification document.
- It is forbidden to enter with cameras, mobile phones, as well as other devices that can be used for photographing or storing images, recording voices or data of any kind.
ADDITIONAL RULES ACCORDING TO MSHMS PROTOCOL
- Wearing a protective mask inside the premises of the Bank of Albania and in the Museum is mandatory.
- The visitor is measured the temperature.
- The visitor disinfects the hands and uses the disposable gloves provided at the Museum.
- The visitor respects the distance according to the markers placed on the floor of the Museum premises.
BOOK YOUR VISIT, FILLING THE FOLLOWING FORM:
Please make sure to check carefully before submitting an issue. Thank you!