The Bank of Albania approves regulations setting out the conditions, requirements, deadlines, and documentation and procedures for the licensing, approval of additional activities, obligation for informing the Bank of Albania, prior approvals for exercising the activity and legal reorganisations of licensed institutions, supervised by it.
Each of the regulations will feature the decision of its approval, subsequent decisions for amendments to the relevant regulation over the years (if any), and an integrated version.
- Regulation 14/2009 ''On granting the license and the exercise of banking activity of banks and branches of foreign banks in the Republic of Albania'', integrated version
- Regulation 1/2013 ''On the granting of license to non-bank financial institutions'', integrated version
- Regulation 31/2007 ''On licensing, organisation, activity and supervision of foreign exchange bureaus'', integrated version
- Regulation 104/2016 ''On licensing and activity of savings and loan associations and their Unions'', integrated version
- Regulation 59/2021 “On the licencing of payment institutions and electronic money institutions and the registration of payment service providers''
- Regulation 7/2022 ”On the public register of payment service providers”