The Bank of Albania approves regulations that define the requirements, deadlines, and procedures in order to conduct a safe and stable activity by licensed and supervised entities.
Each of the regulations will feature the decision of its approval, subsequent decisions for amendments to the relevant regulation over the years (if any), and an integrated version.
- Regulation 59/2008 “On the transparency for banking and financial products and services”, integrated version
- Regulation 72/2017 ''On Banks Recovery Plans”
- Regulation 4/2017 ''On the consolidated supervision''
- Regulation 105/2016 "On risk management in the activity of savings and loan associations and their Unions"
- Regulation 67/2016 "On minimum security requirements regarding premises where banking and financial activities are conducted and transportation of monetary values", integrated version
- Regulation 67/2015 “On internal audit system”, integrated version
- Regulation 48/2015 “On consumer credit and mortgage credit''
- Regulation 69/2014 ''On the bank’s regulatory capital'', integrated version
- Regulation 10/2014 ''On the risk management from large exposures of banks'', integrated version
- Regulation 48/2013 ''On capital adequacy ratio'', integrated version