The Bank of Albania approves regulations that define the requirements, deadlines, and procedures in order to conduct a safe and stable activity by licensed and supervised entities.
Each of the regulations will feature the decision of its approval, subsequent decisions for amendments to the relevant regulation over the years (if any), and an integrated version.
- Regulation 59/2008 ''On the transparency for banking and financial products and services''
- Regulation "On the consolidated supervision"
- Regulation No. 105 "On risk management in the activity of savings and loan associations and their Unions"
- Regulation no.67 "On minimum security requirements regarding premises where banking and financial activities are conducted and transportation of monetary values"
- Regulation "On Internal Audit System"
- Regulation "On Consumer Credit and Mortgage Credit"
- Regulation "On the Bank’s Regulatory Capital"
- Regulation "On the Risk Management from Large Exposures of Banks"
- Regulation "On Capital Adequacy Ratio"
- Regulation No.2 "On risk management in the activity of non-bank financial institutions"