The Bank of Albania approves regulations that define the requirements, deadlines, and procedures in order to conduct a safe and stable activity by licensed and supervised entities.
Each of the regulations will feature the decision of its approval, subsequent decisions for amendments to the relevant regulation over the years (if any), and an integrated version.
- Regulation 59/2022 ” On the comparability of the fees related to payment account and payment account switching service”
- Regulation 2/2013 “On risk management in the activity of non-bank financial institutions”, integrated version
- Regulation 57/2022 “On carrying out of activity and supervision of electronic money institutions”
- Regulation 63/2012 “On the core management principles of banks and branches of foreign banks and the criteria on the approval of their administrators”, integrated version
- Regulation 63/2020 “On the leverage ratio of banks”
- Regulation 61/2020 “On determining the conditions for applying early intervention measures and on the conditions and manner of carrying out the temporary administration”.
- Regulation 27/2019 ''On liquidity coverage ratio” integrated version
- Regulation 06/2020 “On determining the conditions for granting the prior approval to the intra-banking group financial support agreement”
- Guideline 60/2019 “On banks’ stress testing”
- Regulation 51/2019 “On out-of-court treatment of distressed borrowers by banks”, integrated version.
1-10 / 36
Page 1 of 4