The Bank of Albania approves regulations that define the requirements, deadlines, and procedures in order to conduct a safe and stable activity by licensed and supervised entities.
Each of the regulations will feature the decision of its approval, subsequent decisions for amendments to the relevant regulation over the years (if any), and an integrated version.
- Regulation 69/2014 ''On the bank’s regulatory capital'', integrated version
- Regulation 10/2014 ''On the risk management from large exposures of banks'', integrated version
- Regulation 48/2013 ''On capital adequacy ratio'', integrated version
- Regulation 2/2013 ''On risk management in the activity of non-bank financial institutions'', integrated version
- Regulation 63/2012 “On the core management principles of banks and branches of foreign banks and the criteria on the approval of their administrators”, integrated version
- Regulation 27/2012 “On the establishment, licensing and functioning of the bridge bank”
- Regulation 62/2011 “On credit risk management from banks and branches of foreign banks”, integrated version
- Regulation 42/2011 “On the authorized chartered auditors of banks”
- Regulation 3/2011 "On the operational risk management"
- Regulation 67/2010 "On the Content of Information and Operation of the Credit Registry at the Bank of Albania"