The Bank of Albania approves regulations that define the requirements, deadlines, and procedures in order to conduct a safe and stable activity by licensed and supervised entities.
Each of the regulations will feature the decision of its approval, subsequent decisions for amendments to the relevant regulation over the years (if any), and an integrated version.
- Decision 69/2010 “Fees for using information in the Credit Registry of the Bank of Albania” (appealed)
- Regulation 48/2010 “On open foreign exchange positions risk management”
- Regulation 71/2009 “On liquidity risk management”, integrated version
- Regulation 70/2009 “On foreign exchange transactions”, integrated version
- Regulation 45/2009 “On the reports at the Bank of Albania accordingly to the Unified Reporting System”, integrated version
- Regulation 44/2009 “On prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing”, integrated version
- Regulation 60/2008 “On the minimum requirements of disclosing information from banks and foreign bank branches”, integrated version
- Regulation 57/2007 ''On risk management of the activity of branches of the foreign banks'', integrated version
- Regulation 32/2006 “On the use of information and communication technology in entities licenced by the Bank of Albania”
- Regulation 28/2005 ''On supervision of electronic banking transactions''