BANKA E SHQIPËRISË
Data e publikimit: 12.10.2010
The Bank of Italy (BoI), in consortium with the Banque de France, and the Bank of Albania (BoA) perform the implementation of the Twinning Project Strengthening the institutional capacity of the Albanian central bank particularly in the areas of banking supervision, statistics, payment systems and the implementation of monetary policy (The Twinning Project) in the framework of IPA 2008 Programme approved and funded by the European Union.
For the purposes of the project implementation, the Bank of Italy as the holder of the project, announces the
For filling the position of Project Assistant
- University/college diploma (economics, law or similar studies)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent verbal and written translation skills from Albanian into English language and vice versa
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organizational, administrative skills
CAPACITIES AND SKILLS:
- Experience in international projects or international company
- Familiarity with administrative work
- Well developed communication skills
- Good knowledge of Italian language would be a plus
For the Twinning Project, the candidate shall conclude a Contract on service for definite period with the Bank of Italy for the duration of the implementation period that is foreseen to start on November 2010 and last for 18 months. The office, where she/he shall perform duties, is located at the Bank of Albania, Sheshi Skenderbej No.1, Tirana, Albania.
Candidates are required to forward their applications by e-mail to Banca dItalia - International Economic Analysis and Relations Department ([email protected]), by 22 October 2010 at the latest.
Short Curriculum Vitae should be attached.